Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BE A MAN!..

I've thought of so many things that I need to get off of my mind, so many issues but when it comes time for me to actually sit down and blog, I can't think of the topics that I've previously decided upon. Well anywho, luckily, just before I decided to blog, I ran into certain "comments" and "status" and "messages" that reminded me of a pet peeve that I wanted to share with you guys. I hate men who aren't "men". First off let me explain this before I go and piss off the, homosexual/transgender society. I have no problem with homosexual or transgender people, what I mean by men who aren't "men", I am refering to the heterosexual men who act like little pussy ass females. Dude seriously? And then they sit and try to figure out why the fuck girls don't like them. Well, newsflash you maggots, heterosexual women like men who are..well, MEN! Let me list the traits of a man who isn't a "man". 1.) Men who beg; oh dear God, I don't even know where to begin with this one. It is very irritating when a man continues to beg for something when a woman has already answered with a firm "no". Dude, don't you get it? "No means no", you know, like in law&order svu, when they talk about rape; "no means no", dammit! I think it's simple enough, have some dignity, some self respect, have somewhat of an ego, please? 2.) Men who obsess; please give me some room to breathe. Don't you dare call me every five minutes because I promise you, the next time that I see you, that phone will get accidentally thrown into a lake, or a swamp, or a pond, or the toilet, whichever one I find first. 3.) Men who nag/whine; I think this is somewhat connected to the previous one. Usually the men who obsess are the men who nag. I am the woman, let me nag, it's supposed to be in my nature, not yours. 4.) Men who have no balls; and no I do not mean physically. I just feel bad for the ones who don't have balls physically but I feel bad for myself to be around the ones who don't, metaphorically. Back to our basic instincts and traits, I'm a girl (you know the delicate flower, made of sugar and spice and everything nice), and you're the boy/man (you know the tough, "manly man", made up of snips and snails and puppy dog tails), so act it. I should not have more balls than you, ever. 5.) Men who are easy; just like how you guys like the chase, we do too. I want a man who has a little bit of a mystery to him. I need you to intrigue me, keep my attention, make ME beg for it a little; just as I will be doing to you. Keep the spice in my life.

I think that sums it up. This is something that I am constantly faced with, it's like an epidemic and no one wants to speak up about it. You guys always say that females "play too much" and that we never "keep it real", well boys, that's as real as it will ever get. Maybe if ya'll stop blaming us and actually sit and think about why we get bored so easily? That's why. People always talk about "dating like boys", well in all honestly, a lot of females date like men too. You guys like all those "games", so do we. Let's keep this shit on balanced fields now shall we? Everything you want, we want too. Let's make it happen and we'll all be happy. On that note, let me leave you off with a quote I read today that inspired me to write all this down, "I like a challenge, so challenge me. If I fight, fight me back. Know that I have my own mind.. and so should you. Nobody likes an easy girl...nobody likes an easy boy. Tell me when I'm wrong and admit when I'm right. Respect me, my actions, my words and feel free to argue as long as you kiss and make up, by the end of the night, but remind me as often as needed that you love me." Anyways, remember..only GOD can judge me and he thinks I'm the shit! Goodnight&Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment